lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

JIMI HENDRIX: Loose Ends (1974)


  1. Come Down Hard on Me Baby
  2. Blue Suede Shoes
  3. Jam 292
  4. The Stars That Play with Laughing Sam's Dice
  5. Drifter's Escape
  6. Burning Desire
  7. Born a Hootchie Kootchie Man
  8. Electric Ladyland
COME DOWN HARD ON ME BABY
Come on down hard on me baby
Come on down hard as you can
Come on down hard on me baby
Lord, come on down hard as you can
Come on down hard on me baby
Show me that I'm your lover man

Come on down hard juicy
Turn me into jelly bread
Bring that love down hard on me baby
Rock me, rock me right through the bed
Come on down hard on me baby
Please show me I'm your lover man

I want to love you so much 'til I hope we can make it
I want to love you so much 'til I hope I don't break it
I want to love you so much 'til I can't stand it
I want to love you so strong 'til you've got to say you've had it
Yeah

BLUE SUEDE SHOES
Well it's a one for the money,
two for the show,
three to get ready
now go, cat ,go
But don't you
step on my blue suede shoes.
You can do anything,
but lay off of my blue suede shoes.

Yeah

You can knock me down,
step in my face,
do anything
on all this place,
and do anything
that you want to do, yeah
ah ah ah
lay off my blue suede shoes
and don't you
step on my blue suede shoes

JAM 292
(Instrumental)

THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM’S DICE
the stars up above that play with laughing Sam’s dice
they make us feel the world was made for us
the zodiac glass that bleams come through the skies
it will happen soon, for you

Here we go
yeah
thank you very much
thank you very much
and now we would like to bring to you our wide lonely friendly neighborhood
experience me
right now listen
the milky way express is loaded, all aboard
I promise each and every one for you you won't be bored
what I’m really concerned about
is my grand-new pair of butterfly roller skates
thank you, thank you
no throwing cigarette butts out the window
no throwing cigarette butts out the window
now if you look to your right you'll see Saturn
if you look to the left you'll see mars
I hope your brought your parachutes with you
hey look out!
look out for that door
don't open that door
don't open that door
oh well
that's the way it goes
hey, everything is all right now

DRIFTER’S ESCAPE
Oh, help me in my weakness
I heard the drifter say
as they carried him from the court room
and were taking him away
well, my trip hasn't been a pleasant one
and my time it isn't long
and I still do not know
what is was that I’ve done wrong

Well the judge he cast his robe aside
a tear came to his eye
well you fail to understand, he said
why must you even try
Outside the crowd was stirring
you could hear it from the door
inside the judge was stepping down
while the jury cried for more, more, more
cried for more, cried for more

Hey you better leave that boy's soul alone
oh stop that passing the jury
grab me a tendon and me a nurse
oh, the trial was bad enough
yes, but this is ten times worse
Just then bolt of lightning
showed the court house out of shape
and while everybody knelt to pray
the drifter made his escape
the drifter did his escape
yeah
so long

BURNING DESIRE
Burning desire sets my soul on fire
Burning desire sets my soul on fire
I feel my body drowning in your sea of love
But in the meantime there's nothing to dream

Between Hell and Heaven you just may see me chase my heart everywhere
Burning desire hotter than an electric chair

Burning desire hotter than an electric chair

Last night sure was sweet
it sure was good this time around
you really sent me around and around, round and round

You came on down hard on me baby
that's the way I like it to be
I better leave now baby
Baby I'll see you about 2 or 3, yeah

Burning desire hotter than an electric chair
(One more time...)

BORN A HOOTCHIE KOOTCHIE MAN
What time is it?
Would better start

A gypsy woman told my mother
before I was born
she said you got a boy child comin'
he's goin' to be a son of a gun
he's goin' make you girls
good evening my belle
I think the world gonna know
I’m a hootchie kootchie man
Goin’ to my bed
everybody knows I’m here
I’m a hootchie kootchie man
All the world knows I’m here

On the seventh night
of the seventh month
of the seventh week
for the seventh time she said
he was born for good luck
and then you can see
I got 17 dollars
And you look to mess for me
‘cause you know I’m here
everybody knows I’m here
Ooooooooh, uuuuuhhh
I’m a hootchie...
Woooahhhh, you know I’m here
Yeah, yeah

Waooooo, waoooo ......
I’m a hootchie kootchie man
Everybody knows, knows I’m here

ELECTRIC LADYLAND
(Instrumental)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario