sábado, 14 de agosto de 2010

JIMI HENDRIX: War Heroes (1972)


  1. Bleeding Heart
  2. Highway Chile
  3. Tax Free
  4. Peter Gunn Catastrophe
  5. Stepping Stone
  6. Midnight
  7. 3 Little Bears
  8. Beginning
  9. Izabella
BLEEDING HEART
People, people, hear me people
Do you know what it means to be left alone?
Yeah, people hear me people
Do you know what it means to be left alone?
Not even a love to call your own

Understandin', understandin’
Lord that's all in the world I need
Understandin' and a little bit of lovin' baby
That's all in the world I need
A misunderstanding of a no good woman
Yeah, lord they've both caused my heart to bleed
Uh, uh

Every mornin'
I can hear out of my window the blues come winning
I can hear the blues call my name baby
Every mornin'
Every mornin', every mornin’
You can hear the willows weep and mown for me
Lord now, every mornin' you can hear the willows weep and mown for me
My little girl has left me
That's what caused my heart to bleed
That's all that caused my heart to bleed
Bleeding heart
Lord that's too bad I have a bleeding heart
No, no, no, baby
Please come back home to me baby

HIGHWAY CHILE
(Ver letra en "Are You Experienced (1967)"

TAX FREE
(Instrumental)

PETER GUNN CATASTROPHE
(Instrumental)

STEPPING STONE
I sure got the blues this morning, baby
Yeah! And I’m here to tell you about it
So you might as well pick up on it!
Yeah

I’m a man
At least I’m tryin’ to be
I’ve lived before
The other half of me
I’ve lived before
That you don’t want me
But in this search
For nothing desperately
Oh, I’m tryin’ tryin’
Not to be a fool
I’m tryin’ tryin’
Lord to keep my cool, baby
tryin’ so hard to keep it together

After I find, baby
That true love of mine
I’m just rollin’
screamin’ cryin’
flyin’, can’t be trusted, but busted
Rolling stone

You’re a woman
At least you say you are
You’re a woman
At least you look like you are
You’re a woman
At least you taste like you are
But you can take it off
In bed with my guitar
And then you leave them
Throw me outside
To cry, cry
To the moon and the nighttime
Save my soul,
You can’t find
All you want is a ticket to ride
After you show me everything It did prove otherwise
You just rollin’,
screamin’, cryin’
good love is sometime, but can’t be trusted
Steppin’ stone
Steppin’ stone, baby

MIDNIGHT
(Instrumental)

3 LITTLE BEARS
"Ha Ha Ha", says Mama Bear as she irons Daddy's holey underwear
and "Hee Hee Hee", says Daddy bear as Junior pours honey all on sister hair
Anyway you know they live happily ever after

Well, "Ho ho ho" say the little fish
as the sad fisherman goes home without a hitch
But "Hee hee hee" says the fisherman
with his lady burning french fries in the frying pan
(This is so silly man)

"Hee hee hee" says you to me
(Man I don't feel like going through with this, this is really silly)
Oh man, I wanna die
'cause walking around on the ground is really cramping my high
I sure don't wanna live without you forever after, no.

Now what does all this have to do with the three little bears?
Well, I was just feeling blue, 'cause I really care
That you're still gone from me and I'm as sad as I can be
So I'll sing and play this tune until you come back home to me

BEGINNING
(Instrumental)

IZABELLA
Hey Izabella
Girl, I'm holding you in my dreams every night.
Yeah, but you know good well baby,
You know we got this war to fight.
Well, I'm calling you under fire
Well, I hope you're receiving me all right.

Hey, Izabella (Izabella)
Girl, I'm fightin' this war for the children and you (Izabella)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby! (Izabella)
All this blood is for the world of you. (Izabella)
All your love!
So I hope you save your love, baby
Then I know the fightin' is true (Izabella)

Hey Izabella (Whoo Izabella!)
Put on the rays of the rising sun (Whoo Izabella!)
Here they come
Well I got back out there and fight now baby (Whoo Izabella!)
I got to cling to the devils on the run (Whoo Izabella!)
On the run baby
So keeep those dreams comin' in strong
Soon I'll be holding you instead of this machine gun (Izabella!)

Hey, Izabella (Izabella)
Ahh, sweet lover (Izabella)
Spare all my blood for you (Izabella)
How did, baby (Izabella)
Ah, is good (Izabella)
Izabella
Whoo
Whoo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario